Tuesday, May 31, 2011

UOI Interview With Ms. Gamage


Can you describe some things that you did well, and some things that you could have done better during the project?

I put every effort of mine, so that I can finish my task on time. After I finished my task I rarely looked at it again. The task that was finished looked ok. To make it better I just needed to spend more time on thinking and take a closer look at my task again. Usually by doing this steps I might be able to come with new good and sometime extraordinary work. I choose this question because I really like it when people know how much hard work that I put and appreciate it. This question specifically allowed me to show my hard work. This question had also made me think of sort of evaluation that I should make to improve for the future use.

Was this topic easier or harder than you expected?

This topic was harder than I expected because badminton is hard to describe in words, they must be experienced. To be able to teach them with written work I must be able to write a few different techniques, to do make it better I might have to take over a hundred pictures and apply every experience that I have in badminton and those things would take ages. I didn’t find much when I did an Internet search about playing techniques . The only thing that I could find was the definition of badminton. I then make this information into a summary, but those things just showed them what you must pay (Hard work) and what things that they had to master in badminton. As I know badminton is never an end, they would stop at nowhere even though you have become the champion of the world.

Why did I choose this question?
This is what I am feeling when I did this project. This questions allowed me to tell more information about what I  understand about badminton after practicing for many years. Part of it is also because it shows how hard I practice until I find out all these information.

If you were to give a lesson to other students about the best way to learn and to show learning, what would you tell them?

According to what I have known, students needed to suit their own personal practice that they think are useful and it has to be done consistently. So the best way that I could think is to give them different techniques according to my own experiences and tell them what needs to be done first and last. This last question is to be a conclusion to the other questions that I choose. This also shows one of the definitions of what I thought is badminton.


How will I prepare my answers for the interview- how do I think I will do predict a grade?

After preparing the question and answer that I need to be interviewed. The rest would be very easy. I just need to do sort of introduction about what is badminton and remember the answer of the question.

I have to make sure that I am fully prepared for the question that they are going to ask for Friday later, so that I wouldn’t stumble around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment