Sunday, May 8, 2011

Reflection On Weeks 1-5

On week one to five I  choose to research and survey my topic- Badminton. I decided what I will do to show my understanding of the topic. To make sure I kept up with the time I have to table to write down what I have done every week and post it on my blog.

My topic is "How to introduce people to badminton." Before I start with anything else, I would like to tell you why I choose this topic. As you all know I am a professional badminton athlete, I've been playing for over 5 years. Therefore, I will use my five years experience and do some more reading about my topic.

I decided to do a slide presentation for my topic. In that slide presentation I will include all the information, a voice over, my own experience and survey.

I posted what I have done every week, for this project, I think I worked quite effectively, I finished all my jobs and steps that are given by my ESL teacher (Ms Dianne)

In the following weeks,  you would be able to listen to the voice over and for the next four or five weeks you will be able to see my slide presentation when you visit my blog page so look out! Please feel very welcome to post comments and tell me what you think about my posts and what you have learnt about badminton. 


1 comment:

  1. Well done Fransisca. Your writing flows smoothly and you have completed a spelling/grammar check. i look forward to following your project in your blog.

    ReplyDelete