Sunday, May 22, 2011

Interview Survey To Have New Ideas

Question

Katty
Ms. Dianne
Jae Jun
In your opinion what is the best way to introduce people to badminton?

Making movie
Slide presentation
Making movie
If you were to choose a racket brand which one would you choose?

I don’t know
Yonex
Yonex
What is the best way to find information about my topic (how to introduce people to badminton)

I don’t know
Yonex
Adidas
What is the best way to find information about my topic (How to introduce people to badminton

Interviewing
Internet search and interviewing
Interviewing your teachers and friends
What kind of question could I put and explain to show my understanding of my topic?

About the skills
What Strategies can I use to make me a better badminton player?
Can I master badminton during vacation
Is there any suggestive websites that you would like to share?

No
Not yet
I’m not sure about it but I hope you can find your answer in goggle
Can you list one motto or motivational words that connects against sport or success?

Victory
Never give up
Just do it – Nike
What types of game that you like the most in badminton?
Double
Mix Double
Singles

1 comment:

  1. Well done Fransisca! I enjoyed reading your survey results. Now you could think about how you can show the data in a table or Venn diagram, Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete