Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Mid Term Break (26 March - 4 April)

This week I had a terrible holiday. It supposes to be wonderful but than, something very unfortunate always come when you have a mid term break. Let me tell you what happened…

As you always know, I love badminton. Everyday I practice 6 hours in total. Even though it is tiring but I love it. I practice together with my sister and my friends in one club.

However, than homework always come to my mind. Everytime I play, my brain keeps reminding me of my homework. Homework totally had ruined my wonderful holiday.

At first, please allow me to tell you what homework do I have? I have two homework both are very hard. One of them is math Geometry investigation; another one was Science lab report.  I hate homework; homework is the most sickening thing for me, especially when it was a holiday time.

I am having a pretty tough time with my science but thank God that I finished my math. Everyone wish me luck…

No comments:

Post a Comment