Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blogging

Here I want to share with you what do I feel about blogging...
I started to play around with blogging in January 2011.
I like blogging because I can share some of my feelings and lots of different projects with my classmates and other friends...

So far, I have learnt to comment on other people's blogs, put movies into my blog page, post pictures and put hyperlinks into my blog page, it is so AMAZING...
You know what!!! sometimes when I am in the right mood, I like blogging more than I like Facebook...

Here are some reasons why:
1. It takes shorter time to upload movies, eventually not only movies but also the links and pictures.
2. There are no games inside the blogging. So I can concentrate on my work.
3. Sometimes I feel that I want to share my work with others so much but I just do not know how. Blogging gave me the answer....

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog reflection Fransisca and I appreciate your honesty. Blogging odes allow us to share our feeling in an open way just like a diary or a journal. I look forward to reading more of your comments and viewing your video clips. Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete