Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome to my badminton lover blog. My blog is not all about badminton let me introduce my self for a start, my name is Fransisca, and I am Indonesian. I am now grade 9, my school is in Sinarmas World Academy. Badminton was my favorite sport, I have been practicing for 4 years. My favorite subject are Math and Chinese.
  
This is my first time using Blog. For now I am just going to tell you some about my badminton, I have been going to international competition since I was 12. I enjoy playing badminton, every time I play in International competition, I can at the same time have fun with my family. One of the international competition that I enjoy the most is singapore Lining 2009, Sadly I lost when I was about to go to semifinal, but then I played my best. Every time after I won a round, my father bring me to see my cousin, I have lots of fun there.


So now you know about me. This blog is simple to little, but don't worry I will write and share with you more later on. Please fell free and happy to comment my blog. I would be happy if you guess can share with me your favorite sports to!!!

Wish you have a great day...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fransisca,

    Yes i have learnt more about you and I enjoyed reading your interesting post. I would like to know more about you and your interests. Perhaps we can try and embed a video clip of a badminton match next week! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete